Sept. 28-29, 2019 — HealthEast Sports Center, Woodbury
2019 General Schedule (subject to change)
2019 Fall Games Information and General Schedule (PDF) – as of 8/21/2019
2019 Fall Games Quota Request Form – due August 30
Saturday, September 28
Doubles & Unified Doubles — Saturday morning
Singles — Saturday afternoon
Sunday, September 28
Singles – all day
- All bocce events take place indoors on artificial turf in the HealthEast Sports Center.
- Athletes may compete in both singles and one doubles event.
- Delegations will find out what day they’re competing in singles in early September.
- Singles athletes will compete only one day: either Saturday or Sunday.
- If an athlete plays both singles and doubles, they may play BOTH days.
- Delegations are NOT able to choose the day they compete. The singles schedule is determined by registrations and divisions.
Bocce awards will be presented in the fieldhouse as divisions finish.